Friday, February 8, 2013

Desk Calendar by Lisa Andrews







Hi everyone, Lisa Andrews here!  
I made a cute Desk Calendar using my Scor-Pal and the Awesome collection from Simple Stories.  

Supplies:
card stock
various brads
adhesive numbers
acetate
date stamps


To create the drawer, start with a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" square of cardstock, score 1" on all sides to create the drawer.  Tip:  I decorate the drawer front and positioned my brad before I assembled my drawer.  Next, for the drawer wrap.  Start with a piece of cardstock 3" x 9", score at 1", 4", 5" and 8".  Create the wrap and place the drawer inside.




The calendar pages are 2 1/4" x 1 3/4".  I used a 1" and 3/4" circle punch for the calendar pulls and used coordinating brads for each month. 

Use the drawer to store the off months.  The easel card on top measures 2 1/2" x 5 ", score at 1 1/4" and 2 1/2".  I used a 2 1/4" square of acetate adhered with brads to slide the months into.  

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is brilliant x

Mia said...

Hy Lisa

This is ideal, Love it.

Gr. Mia

Ravengirl said...

That's clever! I like how the months slide in and out.

Tya Smith said...

Super duper cute Lisa! I gotta remember this for next year! Nice job!